The Fund shall have the power to:
- Create sub-funds, affiliates or subsidiaries in any jurisdiction in furtherance of the object of the Fund.
- Invest in, purchase, maintain, divest from, sell or otherwise realize assets and investments of any kind.
- Borrow and raise money, on its own or in partnership with or through its affiliates, from domestic and international financial markets.
Independence of The Fund:
- Notwithstanding its ownership by the Government of Ghana, the Fund shall, in accordance with the Act be independent of government control.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Act, the Board of the Fund shall, in the performance of its functions not be subject to the direction or control of any person or authority.
- The Fund shall be accountable to the Minister on the achievement of its objectives and shall comply with all the reporting and other relevant governance requirements as set out in this Act.