Subject to periodic review by the Board, the Fund will focus on the following infrastructure sectors:
- Agriculture infrastructure
- Transportation including roads, railways, air and sea ports.
- Social infrastructure including schools and hospitals.
- Industrial infrastructure including industrial parks and special economic zones.
- Infrastructure that enhances tourism and hospitality.
- Infrastructure projects that from time to time may be determined by the Board to be necessary for Ghana growth and development.
- Strategic national projects with potential multiplier positive impact on the economy.